2017 GCA Caller School
June 27 - 29 (Tuesday-Thursday), Palm Springs, CA
Now you can spend three days with CALLERLAB Accredited Caller Coach Randy Dougherty and Teaching Assistant Ett McAtee in a concentrated effort to expand your knowledge of square dance calling. Beginning callers will benefit from this intensive exposure to some of the best callers in the business today!
Immediately preceding the IAGSDC Convention in Palm Springs, CA.
- How to move dancers
- Working with music
- Creating and delivering choreography
- Sight calling basics
- Work through your material at the mic or in one-on-one sessions
- More advanced instruction in all aspects of the art of calling
Something For Everyone!
- Sight calling techniques
- Reading and writing choreography
- Equipment usage
- Microphone technique
- Vocal instruction
- Creating choreography
- Programming dances
- Caller culture and etiquette
- Callers associations
- Responsibilities to the dancers
- Plenty of microphone time for all students
Your Tuition Fee Includes:
- 3 days of instruction by our excellent coaches
- Personal attention from our superb teaching assistants
- CALLERLAB New Caller Kit (beginners)
- Choreographic checkers (beginners)
• • •
Thanks to the generous support of
Your registration fee is only $75.